- * Large indoor riding arena
- * Horse wash stall
- 10x10 stall
- Automatic waterers (heated)
- Quality hay and grain
- Enclosed tack room for equipment
- Unlimited access to arena
- Access to small set of trails behind barn
- Turn-out available
- Call for prices
- Providing quality horse care
- Operating a safe, clean, friendly environment for both horse and rider
- Offering year round riding facilities for anyone between 8 AM - 8 PM
- ~ Anyone is welcome to bring their horses here to ride...
$20/horse (daytime) $25/horse (with lights)
Arrangements need to be made prior to arrival!!!!
The Memorial Barrel Race on April 29, 2017 will be an Open Barrel Race, however, we are featuring the Youth Class. Alyssa was one of our Youth, we will be giving away an Alamo saddle, as well as many other awards, you will not want to miss it!!
Owned and operated by
John and Linette Landis
314 West Ridge Rd
Middleburg, PA 17842
570-374-9811 or 570-274-3555
Please note: If you try to find us by using a GPS or the Internet, you may experience some difficulty. We suggest calling for directions!!